Welcome to iTutorNetwork. Our website provides its service to you, subject to the following Terms of Service ("TOS"), which may be updated at our discretion. By using the services offered at iTutorNetwork, you agree to the following TOS and agree not to:
- violate any laws.
- be false or misleading.
- infringe any third-party right.
- distribute or contain on your profile any spam, chain letters, or pyramid schemes.
- distribute viruses that may harm iTutorNetwork users or the interests or property of iTutorNetwork users.
- copy, modify, or distribute any other person's content.
- use any robots, spiders, scrapers or other automated means to access iTutorNetwork and collect content for any purpose without our written permission.
- harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including email addresses, without their consent.
The content on the iTutorNetwork website, except all user submissions (as defined below), including text, software, scripts, graphics, photos, features, trademarks, service marks and logos are owned by or licensed to iTutorNetwork. Content on the website is provided to you for informational purposes and personal use only and may not be downloaded, copied, modified, produced, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, broadcasted, displayed, licensed, translated, published, performed or otherwise exploited for any other purposes whatsoever without the prior written consent of the respective owners. iTutorNetwork reserves all rights not expressly granted in and to the website and its content.
Contents regarding user submissions:
Users are individually responsible for their own submissions and communications with others using iTutorNetwork. We reserve the right to remove content where we have grounds for suspecting the violation of these terms or of any party’s rights
iTutorNetwork.com acts as a venue for students to seek and find tutors and for tutors to post profiles. Our website does not screen or censor the listings offered. iTutorNetwork is not involved in the actual transaction between students, parents, and tutors. We have no control and do not guarantee the accuracy of user submissions, postings, and profiles.
As a tutor, you acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for the form, content and accuracy of any profile or material contained therein placed by you on the Web Site. Students are solely responsible for their postings on the Web Site.